Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Hybrid Models

             To start the Next step of our design we had to choose (with the help of fellow classmates) 2-4 models to create hybrid models (mixture of beginning stage study models). The models chosen for the hybrid models are the ones posted below.
1

2

3

4
From these 4 models I then came up with 3 new hybrid models:



This hybrid model is a creation of all 4 models that have been chosen. It contains the same center circle as model # 3, also a similar spiral shape as model #1. It also has the same uprising idea as model #4. While this model already has all this of the other model it also takes the inter-twining like model #2. This model was favorite by my classmates due to the accommodation of the site. 


Unlike the hybrid model above this model is only the mixture of two models which is model #1 and 2. This model is based more on the barbershop than anything else. For this model I used barber clips and a barber pick-comb to create this twisted object. Then I took the idea from model # 1, which was the race of materials and fused it with the twist already created by the comb and clips. 


This last model is based more on models # 1, 3 & 4. This has the same view through views as model #3 and spirals as model #1. It also has some similarities to model # 4. This was my favorite model; I felt it was very strong. But after re-consideration I noticed it wouldn't be the best creation for my site.
           Now the step would be to further or design process into one model. Some people in my class would add on 2 one but I decided to give the next model a small piece of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment